Here are some questions that women who have had a premature baby often ask.
- I’ve already had a premature birth. What can I do to help get my full nine months of pregnancy?
- Why was my baby born too early?
- Do I need to go to a special doctor for care?
- Why are some women more likely than other women to have a premature baby?
- What can I do about my risk factors?
Key Things to Remember
- Learn about your risk factors for having another premature baby and what you can do about them.
- Ask your provider before you get pregnant again what you can do to have a longer pregnancy next time.
- Ask about treatments to help you get your full nine months.
- Learn the signs of preterm labor and what to do if you have them.
Click here to watch the video, Take Action: Learn the Signs of Preterm Labor